The MIM Team recommends tools and solutions from the following companies. If you would like to know whether any of these solutions are relevant to your requirements, firstname.lastname@example.org
Realize your investment by unlocking the capabilities of MIM. MIM Event Broker integrates with MIM to allow you to meet your business SLAs. One product brings you operational efficiencies otherwise not possible with MIM out of the box. Whether you are a MIM customer or systems integrator implementing a MIM solution, you can now tick the following boxes:
- Meet business SLAs for identity life cycles with your MIM solution
- Reach convergence in MIM quickly and efficiently
- Live dashboard for MIM operations
- Trace and log the sequence of events
- Real-time compliance
- Immediate response to environmental changes in MIM or the source
- One stop shop for set-and-forget synchronization
- No more waiting for policy and synchronization changes
- Ensure the integrity of the MIM solution
- Works with ILM and FIM
- Triggered Sync and Run Profiles
- No need to worry about Schedules and Sequences
- Integrates with Windows PowerShell™
Identity Broker™ from UNIFY Solutions is a toolset that provides a common approach for synchronising disparate systems. Identity Broker™ provides:
- LDAP end-point for integration with all Identity Management platforms and other integration usages
- Wizard driven implementation for the synchronisation of applications and platforms
- Protection from the consequences of custom and bespoke integration
- Ability to integrate IAM platforms
- Ability to integrate multiple HR information sources
- Ability to integrate on-premise and off premise (including Cloud-based) authoritative source applications
- Ability to link geographically dispersed systems
- Ability to synchronise and maintain information across disparate systems and environments
Virtual Identity Server (VIS) – .NET LDAP Virtual Directory
Most companies have multiple directory services deployed in their environments, such as multiple AD forests and domains. While this is a sound operational practice, this results in user identity information being scattered across separate directory repositories. This poses a significant challenge when attempting to deploy enterprise applications to the users existing in these directories.
The Virtual Identity Server solves this by providing a single joined view of data from these separate directories. Applications connect to the VIS exactly as they do any normal LDAP directory. In fact, VIS looks and behaves just like a standard Active Directory or ADAM server to the LDAP enabled client application. The key benefit is multiple directories can be joined in real-time without the need to duplicate LDAP objects.
Virtual Identity Server for SharePoint provides a solution that extends SharePoint’s functionality, enabling organizations to effectively deploy and maintain SharePoint in a secure, manageable fashion that saves time and greatly reduces the total cost of administration.
Omada empowers FIM 2010 with a suite of value-adding modules that provide faster implementation, easier administration and enables successful audits. Omada modules for FIM 2010 support critical business processes, such as compliance reporting, user re-certification and role-based access control.
Omada Workflow Builder
Omada Workflow Builder for Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 is a powerful accelerator for expanding and maintaining existing FIM solutions and the ignition key for new FIM 2010 implementations.
Omada Compliance Attestation Manager
Omada Compliance Attestation Manager provides a fast and cost-effective process for re-certification of users’ access to critical IT systems.
Omada Compliance Reporting Center
Omada Compliance Reporting Center facilitates reporting on identity and access management data from Microsoft FIM 2010.
The MIM Team Community website provides a number of scripts and tools that members of The MIM Team have shared as open source for the wider community. This includes the FIM MA Replay Management Agent, Automatic Documenting scripts, and much more. The majority of this is made available under the MIT license.