- Peter Stapf has published articles about the Privileged Access Management module of MIM 2016:
- List all active PAMrequests: https://justidm.wordpress.com/2015/09/24/privileged-access-management-list-all-active-pam-requests
- PAM roles with approvals (Part 1): https://justidm.wordpress.com/2015/09/24/privileged-access-management-pam-roles-with-approvals-part-1
- PAM roles with time span and future requests (Part 2): https://justidm.wordpress.com/2015/09/25/privileged-access-management-pam-roles-with-time-span-and-future-requests-part-2
- Soren Grandfelt has released updates to his open-source projects:
- New version of the FIM2010 R2 Codeless Provisioning Framework https://fimmre.codeplex.com
- New version of the PowerShell MA http://blog.goverco.com/2015/10/powershell-management-agent-55-refreshed.html
- New PSMA sample scripts for CSV files available for download
- Donation initiative for helping Unicef this Christmas http://blog.goverco.com/2015/10/lets-help-children-this-christmas.html
Peter Stapf presented a FIM Sync architecture using two Sync Servers to manage accounts in multiple forests including Dev/Test accounts linked to the Prod identity.
Ike Ugochuku presented his Bulk Upload tool for the FIM Service which uses Ryan Newington’s PowerShell interface.